• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Find A Beautiful Baby Using Yes Ladder Escalation Technique


    Find A Beautiful Baby Using Yes Ladder Escalation Technique

    I post this here because I've been busy with my studies and other activites. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. This time I was great: My hair had been styled and I had shaved off my scraggy hobo beard. I was at rooftop bar sitting by myself. There were a lot of hot girls. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    She had a slim body and looked attractive. As I came closer I could see she was a little older, but still very attractive. She had jet black short hair, wore glasses and had a very pretty face. Seems She was 25-27, but could easily pass for 22. Freedom voice in my head said 'This just proves your ultimate limitation is your fear! You can do this'. So I opened her with: Holding the number given me by front desk.. I hold it close to my chest as if it was a hand of cards in poker.. and say.. so... what number did u get.. and it was some off number.. I decide to pull the tension back a bit and tell her some lame joke story. I use Yes ladder escalation technique. The result was great!. She listened to me very carefully and looked interested! I sit in front of her with a smile. I then play a game with her. I tell her that under no circumstances is she to touch me. I keep talking to her. We are just talking about every day stuff. NOTE: we are not talking about sex or anything that is actually going on at the moment. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    I eventually had my hand down the back of her skirt. I looking into her eyes with full sexual intent. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. Suddenly she stopped my hand and mentioned she had a boyfriend. I just ignore this and start to test how compliant she is to kino and close physical proximity by simply hugging her, standing close, touching her arms, etc. She is very receptive. Excellent. We get to her house, and drop off her groceries and clothers. Rest of the night was perfect. I close her many times.


    Best Way To Get A Girl In Bed title=



    Tags: get a girl friend  best places to pick up women  pick up artists  pick up artists  picking up women  how do you get a girl  how do you pick up women  real man  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll