• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Flirt With Amazing Girl Using Natural Game


    Flirt With Amazing Girl Using Natural Game

    I am want to write a totally crazy story. So lets begin. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. I dressed very stylish made a haircut, I looked at 10 out of 10 points. I went to this bellydancing club like every other night for like 3 weeks I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. I see some delicious tanned legs on the other side. She was a 6 maybe 6.5 tops.

    She seems really confident and direct. I have voice in my head that says 'Go and do it, who knows what might happen.' I use 'We should get married!' opener. She says 'you're weird'. And I say 'thank you' with a grin. I was able to apply natural game and it worked. I could feel myself close to the edge so I started jacking it too and said 'open your mouth'.I kiss her and sexual tension of the moment made me cascade over the edge. She said: 'I'm the ultimate sexual fantasy'. She would later prove this correct. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    I was already holding her by the waist. I whispered in her ear oh sweet, that means you have to enjoy of life. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. Suddenly she stopped my hand and mentioned she had a boyfriend. I using Woodhaven's LMR technique combined with simply ignoring her words. We relax and then we go to her place to smoke a joint. I close her this night and it was crazy and wonderful night.


    How To Date Older Woman title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll