• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Approach Pretty Girl Using Frame Control Method


    Approach Pretty Girl Using Frame Control Method

    I have one very strict no-virgin policy because they can get clingy. This is a little succes story of mine... I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. I wear Brooks Brother's blazer. I have piercings and grow facial hair and have a tattoe. I stumble into the bar and sit at a table I liked this place, many of the girls were hot and without the guys. I spotted girl sitting in the crowd. She looked so fucking hot.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. The social freedom voice goes in my head 'uhhh dude, it's a free country. Go to her. You can sit where you want. And if she thinks you're a creep, deal with it. You'll never see her again. She doesn't even live in the same hemisphere as you'. I said to her: I love your style. You've got a great look - you must be very creative. She says 'you're weird'. And I say 'thank you' with a grin. She become a little nervous, when I applied Frame Control Method, but then relaxed. I could feel myself close to the edge so I started jacking it too and said 'open your mouth'.I kiss her and sexual tension of the moment made me cascade over the edge. Quite in general we mostly talk about dating, sex, male-female relations. She is very smart and knows a lot about this subject. As much as I do. Interestingly she is extremely familiar with all the pickup literature, dating dynamics etc. I find that hilarious. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    I also did a lot of other kino escalations that I won't describe here for the sake of brevity. She would let it go until it reached her crotch then she would shoo it away. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. She said: 'Mmm You're a great guy and I like you, but I know too little about you....but....what if you're a serial killer or something... As we were talking I pulled her in close and kissed her neck. I was very relaxed and my vibe was like she was already my lover. Then we head to her place and she asks 'How do you like the top or bottom?'. Can you imagine what happened next?


    Get Girl Back title=



    Tags: how get a girl  place to pick up women  how to get a girl off  guide to pick up women  can i get a girl  women pick up  best places to pick up women  neuro linguistic programmer  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll