• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Find A Girl Using Body Language Techniques


    How To Find A Girl Using Body Language Techniques

    Im not good looking or that im not a smooth talker its just i think im too picky. This is a little succes story of mine... I usually only go for girls that have something special. I wear darker colored slim fit jeans and the right pair of sneakers. I noticed what I look better than the most guys I meet. My girlfriend was away on a trip and I was bored. I decided to go to a club to have a drink and dance. I liked this place, many of the girls were hot and without the guys. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. She was amazing I can't lie.

    She seems really confident and direct. I caught her because I was pretending to be asleep but I'd open my eyes and catch her. I said: Hi, you looked so beautiful over here I had to come up and say hello. I never gave too much of a response to her. I call this technique 'TV'. I ask her a stupid question and then long to hear her talk. I advise Body Language Techniques. It is great! I use it and it helps me. I ranted about the double standard women face when they have sex and how I like sexually adventurous girls. After I thought 'man my touch escalation techniques and advanced calibration are so tight'. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    Later that night, we went to several clubs. I was DLVing out the ass by being a really sloppy drunk piece of shit. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. I'd say there was no consent on my part cuz I was so trashed and I had no intentions to actually bang anyone but it happened. As we were talking I pulled her in close and kissed her neck. I was very relaxed and my vibe was like she was already my lover. Later we go to motel. At around midnight after one of the random kisses got little wildy I got her on my lap bestridden and then the real shit started. We quickly took off each other's clothes (said I was way faster than the avarage with the bra Razz ) and landed on the bed. Then close her 3 times.


    Best Way To Get A Girl title=



    Tags: picking up women  women pick up  how to get a girl wet  how pick up women  can i get a girl  ways to get a girl back  tips to get a girl  get girl  can t get a girl  community leadership skills  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll