• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Kiss A Amazing Lady Using The Pocket Dial Trick


    How To Kiss A Amazing Lady Using The Pocket Dial Trick

    I am 24 years and I was more than 30 women, but always learn something new. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. I'm pretty short (5'3) but I wear a good ol pair of Chuck tailors. I also have a worn Pair of leather Elevator shoes that make me 5'6. I went to this bellydancing club like every other night for like 3 weeks The location was very suitable for a pickup, there was a dance floor and sofas, and lots of booze. I was stunned by the HB, who looked at me from the other end of the hall. Not the most beautiful girl out there (though I've kind of stopped this rating thing would be around HB6.5), but she's really fun and intelligent.

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. I said to myself: Shit that's one hot babe, i should go talk to her! I tell to her: I managed to run a few opinion openers. I opened her with some playful facial gestures I was a little changed her mood using The pocket dial trick. Its really helps. I moved the chair so that i can sit beside her so that i can talk more comfortable. I take her hand and caress it and twirl her around so im locked against the wall pretty smooth, we makeout, i take her hand an say 'sko!'. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    Soon we were kissing and after that, doing some foreplay. It feels really good, so much sexual tension. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. I just ignore this and start to test how compliant she is to kino and close physical proximity by simply hugging her, standing close, touching her arms, etc. She is very receptive. Excellent. I got my hyper-pretty babe validation and continued on with my night. By the way, we never had a phone conversation through out the time I've known her phone number.


    Girls Play Hard To Get title=



    Tags: pick up women guide  get a girl to like me  where to pick up women  how to get a girl fast  learn to pick up women  pick up ladies  free how to pick up women  marv serman  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll