• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Impress A Chicks Using Boyfriend Breaker Technique


    How To Impress A Chicks Using Boyfriend Breaker Technique

    Now that I'm 29 and have slept with about 22 girls. Here's one of my lay reports. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. I dressed very stylishly, they can not resist. I went to the bar, buy a drink, the music was too loud. This place look more like restaurant. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    She seems really confident and direct. I think: 'I'm interested in this girl! I said to girl: You look interesting, I'd like to get to know you. She looking at the ground and giving one-word answers. At this time I have successfully used Boyfriend Breaker Technique. We have definite eye contact and hair playing (2 IOI were enough for me) She is very experienced with guys and talks a lot about the terrible dates she's been on. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    I pushed her against the wall the she kissed me passionately. She happily obliged, and proceeded to sit on my lap. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. I think this actually took a bit of pressure off the sex that would follow and made her a lot more relaxed. It just happened that we ended up together on a bed in her home.


    How Do I Get Girls To Want Me title=



    Tags: pick up artists  how to get a girl frind  best way to get a girl  how to get a girl wet  pick up method  pua pick up  pick up lines  how to meet  who to get a girl  neuro linguistic training  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll