• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Flirt With Cool Lady Using Natural Game


    Flirt With Cool Lady Using Natural Game

    I am want to write a totally crazy story. So lets begin. This is a little succes story of mine... I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. I wear Brooks Brother's blazer. I have piercings and grow facial hair and have a tattoe. I went to the bar and stood next to an 8 drinking alone. There were some seats available. I saw the hot babe sitting around the corner. She was not too special.

    She looking glamorous: tall, fur coats, dark hair, striking good looks, sombre composure, air of royalty, etc. I said to myself: Shit that's one hot babe, i should go talk to her! I've never met such hot baby before so I introduced myself, using some simple openers. She looking at the ground and giving one-word answers. I try to use natural game. This helps as usual. She giggled and smiled. It show how powerful assuming attraction can be if she is even slightly interested. Sha said: I just have to go to the toilet' She left, came back. I thought, 'This is a good sign, because she could not come back from the toilet'. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    I pushed her against the wall the she kissed me passionately. I'm grazing my leg up against hers really sensually, but with clear intent. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. She seems was interested but she said she was a virgin. I ignore this and buried my face in her cleavage and she moaned. Her skin was so soft and warm and it felt great. Rest of the night, we spent in her house, there I was close her.


    Girls Dating title=



    Tags: women to pick up  how to get a girl frend  tips on how to pick up women  how do you pick up women  tips on how to pick up women  way to get a girl  corny filipino pick up lines  neil strauss and lisa leveridge  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll