• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Flirt With Cute Chick Using Wealthy Trick


    How To Flirt With Cute Chick Using Wealthy Trick

    Though i had a crasy night with closing i had good field report. I want to share this story... This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. I decided to wear my new suit with gold embroidery. I joined two of my male friends and we go clubbing. There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. I spotted girl sitting in the crowd. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    Perfect tanned skin, athletic body and nice juicy tits, and short shorts and a tight top to show off her assets. I thought 'There's nothing stopping me talking to her but my own fear!'. I open her 'Hey...do you know if they have any Sage Francis here?' She looks at me like I'm retarded. 'Who?' 'He's an underground rapper. I thought you'd know, you kind of have the Newbury comics look.' This makes her laugh. She says 'you're weird'. And I say 'thank you' with a grin. She blushed a bit when I was using Wealthy Trick, but after this communication has become warmer. I was still trying to flirt and build rapport. Sha said: I just have to go to the toilet' She left, came back. I thought, 'This is a good sign, because she could not come back from the toilet'. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    Soon we were kissing and after that, doing some foreplay. I'm grazing my leg up against hers really sensually, but with clear intent. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. She said she like me, but didn't want to meet me b/c she was afraid that something like this would happen between me and her and that's why she ignored me. I told her about how she will missing out. 2 minutes later she's said: 'I'm all yours...'. Pretty big turn around for someone being so rejecting me minutes before. We have a great night in my bed.


    Best Way To Get A Girl Off title=



    Tags: pick up advice  mystery pick up  how to get a girl fast  best way to get a girl  get me a girl  way to get a girl  way to get a girl  poem to get a girl back  communication skills training manual  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll