• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Talk To Amazing Women Using Qualification Method


    Talk To Amazing Women Using Qualification Method

    I'm not very experienced pickup artist, but I know some tricks. Where do I start... If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. Usually I dress like a club party-goer, but today I decided to use a more classic style. I went to the bar and stood next to an 8 drinking alone. This place look more like restaurant. One girl passed near and accidentally touched me with his elbow. Not the most beautiful girl out there (though I've kind of stopped this rating thing would be around HB6.5), but she's really fun and intelligent.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. I told myself 'today, I am going to go to the city and either get a daytime kiss or f..k this girl'. I basically told her it was getting boring and I wanted to do somethin. She said: 'Well, you can try' with smile. Overall it was a little cold, little sarcastic and standoff-ish. At this time I have successfully used qualification method. It show how powerful assuming attraction can be if she is even slightly interested. I take her hand and caress it and twirl her around so im locked against the wall pretty smooth, we makeout, i take her hand an say 'sko!'. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    Soon we were kissing and after that, doing some foreplay. It feels really good, so much sexual tension. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. I'd say there was no consent on my part cuz I was so trashed and I had no intentions to actually bang anyone but it happened. I said: Well you'd better think of something good!. She came sit on my lap and started kissing me. I got my hyper-pretty babe validation and continued on with my night. By the way, we never had a phone conversation through out the time I've known her phone number.


    Get A Girl title=



    Tags: using crack  number routine  women trick  approach using isolation  sweet sit lap  beautiful awkward question  mypickup 111 routine  how pick routine  steve pavlina  verbal communication article  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll