• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Impress A Chick Using Fluff Talk


    How To Impress A Chick Using Fluff Talk

    I'm currently in a supposedly exclusive LTR, and apparently I'm a goddamn good-for-nothing cheater. This is a little succes story of mine... Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. I wear darker colored slim fit jeans and the right pair of sneakers. I noticed what I look better than the most guys I meet. I stumble into the bar and sit at a table There were a lot of hot girls. I saw a gorgeous baby, who was sipping. She was amazing I can't lie.

    She seems really confident and direct. I said to myself: Shit that's one hot babe, i should go talk to her! I've never met such hot baby before so I introduced myself, using some simple openers. I was asking a few boring questions. I think this was important to build comfort. She become a little nervous, when I applied fluff talk, but then relaxed. I getting into more sexual state, sitting closer to her, triangular gazing, etc. Sha said: I just have to go to the toilet' She left, came back. I thought, 'This is a good sign, because she could not come back from the toilet'. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    I danced with her and ran some rapid kino escalation. I'm grazing my leg up against hers really sensually, but with clear intent. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. I think one of my problems is I am a little shy. I using Woodhaven's LMR technique combined with simply ignoring her words. She inviting me to her house because her mom was away. As soon as we got there she took a shower and came out wearing nothing but a T-shirt.... you guys can imagine what happened next:).


    How To Get A Girl Back That You Hurt title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll