• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Approach Pretty Girl Using The Doctor Routine


    How To Approach Pretty Girl Using The Doctor Routine

    Im not good looking or that im not a smooth talker its just i think im too picky. This is a little succes story of mine... I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. I wear Brooks Brother's blazer. I have piercings and grow facial hair and have a tattoe. Later me and my friend were at the bar. There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. And then I saw this HB in three steps from me! She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    She seems really confident and direct. I told myself 'today, I am going to go to the city and either get a daytime kiss or f..k this girl'. I move to her and said: Hi...Sorry, did I scare you? Blah-Blah. She said that she was bored and it is not against a little chat. I opened her with some playful facial gestures One method that seems The Doctor routine to help me prepare relax her. I sit in front of her with a smile. The tension kept building. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    She reciprocated physical interest to my kino. I put my hand on her neck, and her pulse was through the roof. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. We get all hot and heavy and next thing you know im sucking her tits. She asks me to stop. I ignore this and buried my face in her cleavage and she moaned. Her skin was so soft and warm and it felt great. later we go to her home, put some quiet music, had only her lava lamp on for light, and had some drinks. Then I close her on crotch.


    How To Get A Girl Friend title=



    Tags: pick up women online  pick up arts  get a girl for sex  pick up artist  how do you pick up women  mystery pick up  how can i get a girl  how to pick up women  get girl to like you  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll