• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Get A Pretty Lady Using Nlp Patterns


    How To Get A Pretty Lady Using NLP Patterns

    I'm currently in a supposedly exclusive LTR, and apparently I'm a goddamn good-for-nothing cheater. Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. I gave myself up, brushed my hair and put on scent of cologne. I was at rooftop bar sitting by myself. There was a bunch of girls, some of them looked at me. One girl passed near and accidentally touched me with his elbow. Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. I caught her because I was pretending to be asleep but I'd open my eyes and catch her. I use 'We should get married!' opener. I had finished playing and and moved very close to her, felt her breath. I try NLP patterns - she pecked at it as a kitten. I was still trying to flirt and build rapport. She said: 'I'm the ultimate sexual fantasy'. She would later prove this correct. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    I asked her how hard she was having to control herself now. She laughed again and said, 'but I'm enjoying it'. I whispered in her ear oh sweet, that means you have to enjoy of life. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. Suddenly she stopped my hand and mentioned she had a boyfriend. While she said this I put my mouth millimeters from her mouth as if I am going to kiss her. When she feels the sexual tension she starts laughing and I say, 'Under no circumstances are you allowed to touch me!' This kind of gaming goes on for a while. We relax and then we go to her place to smoke a joint. I close her this night and it was crazy and wonderful night.


    Online Dating For title=



    Tags: get any girl  lines to get a girl  pick up lines  can t get a girl  get a girl online  get girl  lines to pick up women  pick up women online  get me a girl  pick up artist lines  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll