• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Cute Chick Up Using Rubbing My Nipples Routine


    How To Pick Cute Chick Up Using Rubbing My Nipples Routine

    Hi guys, I think you would be interested to hear the man who seduced more than 15 hot girls. This is a little succes story of mine... If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. I havent showered.. Im wearing an old T-shirt.. sneakers.. and I could have used a shave.. but hey.. what the hell do I care right? I went to club and i've noticed that there's only few people There was a lot of hot girls and for some reason, little guys. Hot girl dancing and sometimes her eyes stopped on me. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    She seems really confident and direct. I just said to myself 'I just want this girl and I will get it'. I'm say 'Hi, You can trust me, I'm a professional makeup artist. If you want I'm giving you a makeover'. I never gave too much of a response to her. I call this technique 'TV'. I ask her a stupid question and then long to hear her talk. I try to use Rubbing my nipples Routine. This helps as usual. She giggled and smiled. I whispering to her ears. I kept trying to leave silence/space to get her to invest. She was smiling, the silent tension was building. 'You're so horny!' she gasps with faux shock. 'So are you' I respond casually, while giving her intense sex eyes.

    I kind of rolled with that and used that to pump the sexual tension. After a few minutes I realized that she tasted exactly like mango... I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. The girl I was told me she was married. I say: That's cool. But why don't you just come to my home and when we're done I'll drop you to his place after?' She said: 'Yeah good idea.'. later we go to her home, put some quiet music, had only her lava lamp on for light, and had some drinks. Then I close her on crotch.


    What Do Guys Look For In A Girl title=



    Tags: learn to pick up women  pick up lines  nlp pick up  mystery pick up  beautiful women quotes  tips on how to pick up women  i can t get a girl  get a girl to kiss you  dirty pickup lines  best pick up lines to get girls  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll