• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Pretty Baby Up Using Backpacker Routine


    Pick Pretty Baby Up Using Backpacker Routine

    I go out a lot and get laid on a regular basis. This is a little succes story of mine... My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I gave myself up, brushed my hair and put on scent of cologne. My girlfriend was away on a trip and I was bored. I decided to go to a club to have a drink and dance. The location was very suitable for a pickup, there was a dance floor and sofas, and lots of booze. One girl passed near and accidentally touched me with his elbow. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    She had a slim body and looked attractive. As I came closer I could see she was a little older, but still very attractive. She had jet black short hair, wore glasses and had a very pretty face. Seems She was 25-27, but could easily pass for 22. I think: I must to try, I don't really care what happens here, I'm just killing time... I just introduced myself. She wasn't showing any kind of intent non-verbally either, her voice was still social and polite, so it came as a huge shock. I was able to apply Backpacker Routine and it worked. Eventually she was telling me how cute and charming I was, and how horny she was. I kept trying to leave silence/space to get her to invest. She was smiling, the silent tension was building. 'You're so horny!' she gasps with faux shock. 'So are you' I respond casually, while giving her intense sex eyes.

    I also did a lot of other kino escalations that I won't describe here for the sake of brevity. After a few minutes I realized that she tasted exactly like mango... I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. The girl I was told me she was married. I ignore this and buried my face in her cleavage and she moaned. Her skin was so soft and warm and it felt great. Rest of the night, we spent in her house, there I was close her.


    Free Dating Free title=



    Tags: get a girl to kiss you  tips how to get a girl  best place to pick up women  get a girl for sex  tips on how to pick up women  what to get a girl  david deangelo interview  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll