• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Find A Amazing Lady Using The Doctor Routine


    Find A Amazing Lady Using The Doctor Routine

    I'm not very experienced pickup artist, but I know some tricks. This is a little succes story of mine... I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. I wear darker colored slim fit jeans and the right pair of sneakers. I noticed what I look better than the most guys I meet. I went to this bellydancing club like every other night for like 3 weeks There were some seats available. One girl passed near and accidentally touched me with his elbow. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    She had a slim body and looked attractive. As I came closer I could see she was a little older, but still very attractive. She had jet black short hair, wore glasses and had a very pretty face. Seems She was 25-27, but could easily pass for 22. I think: 'I'm interested in this girl! So I went up to her and said 'Hey, what are you filming?' She responded well and we had a friendly chat for 20 seconds. Her hand has just been lightly resting on my leg near my crotch for the last 3 minutes. I try The Doctor routine - its really work! I put my hands to her thighs. She said: 'I'm the ultimate sexual fantasy'. She would later prove this correct. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    I was already holding her by the waist. I whispered in her ear oh sweet, that means you have to enjoy of life. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. I think one of my problems is I am a little shy. I said: I have to be honest with you. What's totally unique about this situation is that 99% of the girls I meet I can never just hang out with and chill and have great conversation and chemistry like you and I are having. Feel this comfortable with someone the physical part of it too is on an equal level.'. She agree with me. Again I just want to be super clear that 99% of the time a girls resistance is not legitimate. I realized it the next morning, when we lay in bed after a crazy night, when I close her.


    How To Attract A Woman title=



    Tags: how to get a girl  guide to pick up women  pick up advice  pick up line  how to pick up women online  pick up women guide  what to get a girl  ten ways to get a girl  ross quigley  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll