• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Flirt With Cute Chick Using Good Lighter Routine


    How To Flirt With Cute Chick Using Good Lighter Routine

    Before this im was a virgin. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. I'm pretty short (5'3) but I wear a good ol pair of Chuck tailors. I also have a worn Pair of leather Elevator shoes that make me 5'6. I went to an upscale massage/salon place I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. I noticed a girl who drank tequila at the 1st bar. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. I told myself 'today, I am going to go to the city and either get a daytime kiss or f..k this girl'. We start with boring questions and that gives us more information to take the conversation to interesting places. It would be practically impossible to get a word in edgewise with this blabbering girl. At one point I used Good lighter routine and it helped. I grabbing her by the arm. She shakes her head while looking at the ground. I bought her and myself hot boba drinks less than $6.

    I pushed her against the wall the she kissed me passionately. She said: You're a creep.. My answer: Yeah. If women keep rewarding me for being creepy, I don't have much incentive to change. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. I always do a good job of attracting girls and getting them to like me, the only problem is that my friends does a better job. Thank God they did not hinder me at this time. I start kissing her ear and neck. She starts moaning and going crazy and soon she was ready to go out. We go to her place an takes me to her kitchen. She turns the light off and i spend like 10 mins trying to get my new pants off that were tight! I grabbed her and close her on kitchen table.


    How To Get A Girl Frind title=



    Tags: get a girl online  tips to pick up women  women pick up  who to get a girl  guide to pick up women  can t get a girl  pick up training  how do you get a girl  alpha male pics  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll