• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Up A Cool Lady Using Table Waiting Game


    How To Pick Up A Cool Lady Using Table Waiting Game

    I go out a lot and get laid on a regular basis. This is a little succes story of mine... Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. I've never really been a snazzy dresser by any means, but these days it's getting way better. I headed to the this club alone. There were some seats available. There was a pretty baby near the bar. She was amazing I can't lie.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. I have voice in my head that says 'Go and do it, who knows what might happen.' I sat down next to girl and open her with: 'How long have you been sitting here without me.' She said she was married. I said, what a coincidence, I am also married. Let's have a couple of cocktails. She said she does not mind. She looking at the ground and giving one-word answers. After I applied Table waiting game, it can be taken with bare hands. I put my hands to her thighs. After I thought 'man my touch escalation techniques and advanced calibration are so tight'. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    I playing with her panty line. I was DLVing out the ass by being a really sloppy drunk piece of shit. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. I told her about how she will missing out. 2 minutes later she's said: 'I'm all yours...'. Pretty big turn around for someone being so rejecting me minutes before. Again I just want to be super clear that 99% of the time a girls resistance is not legitimate. I realized it the next morning, when we lay in bed after a crazy night, when I close her.


    How To Tackle A Girl title=



    Tags: how do you get a girl  pick up women guide  poem to get a girl back  ib pick up lines  how do i get a girl  get a girl back  picking up women  learn how to pick up women  senior citizen online dating  dating relationships advice  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll