• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How 2 Get A Hot Women Using Jealousy Tactics


    How 2 Get A Hot Women Using Jealousy Tactics

    I am 25 years old, I'm not very experienced, but know something, I want to share my lay report. This is a little succes story of mine... This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. I've never really been a snazzy dresser by any means, but these days it's getting way better. I went to club and i've noticed that there's only few people There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. I saw very hot baby sit next to me. She was not too special.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. I think: I must to try, I don't really care what happens here, I'm just killing time... I've never met such hot baby before so I introduced myself, using some simple openers. She says something about getting caught and I put my finger to her lips and then kiss her. I try jealousy tactics - she pecked at it as a kitten. I grab her hand and walk like I'm already her lover. Sha said: I just have to go to the toilet' She left, came back. I thought, 'This is a good sign, because she could not come back from the toilet'. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    I told her she could sit on my lap. I'm grazing my leg up against hers really sensually, but with clear intent. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. We get all hot and heavy and next thing you know im sucking her tits. She asks me to stop. As we were talking I pulled her in close and kissed her neck. I was very relaxed and my vibe was like she was already my lover. She inviting me to her house because her mom was away. As soon as we got there she took a shower and came out wearing nothing but a T-shirt.... you guys can imagine what happened next:).


    How Can I Get My Girl Back title=



    Tags: get a girl to kiss you  tips on how to pick up women  tips how to get a girl  how do you get a girl  get girl  lines to pick up women  pick up arts  body language examples  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll