• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    My Pick Up Cute Women Using Sit On Lap Routine


    My Pick Up Cute Women Using Sit On Lap Routine

    I was only 23 years old, but I've tried a lot of girls in my life (12 at all). This is a little succes story of mine... I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. I love rap style, I wore my best shirt, shorts and sneakers, a red bandanna. I went to an upscale massage/salon place There was a 5 girls sets across the room. I saw very hot baby sit next to me. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    Tall.. fit.. Raven hair.. nice olive skin.. obviously atleast part italian by her facial features.. The social freedom voice goes in my head 'uhhh dude, it's a free country. Go to her. You can sit where you want. And if she thinks you're a creep, deal with it. You'll never see her again. She doesn't even live in the same hemisphere as you'. I open her 'Hey...do you know if they have any Sage Francis here?' She looks at me like I'm retarded. 'Who?' 'He's an underground rapper. I thought you'd know, you kind of have the Newbury comics look.' This makes her laugh. She says 'you're weird'. And I say 'thank you' with a grin. After I applied sit on lap routine, it can be taken with bare hands. It show how powerful assuming attraction can be if she is even slightly interested. Sha said: I just have to go to the toilet' She left, came back. I thought, 'This is a good sign, because she could not come back from the toilet'. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    I eventually had my hand down the back of her skirt. I'm grazing my leg up against hers really sensually, but with clear intent. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. She seems was interested but she said she was a virgin. I using Woodhaven's LMR technique combined with simply ignoring her words. Later we go to motel. At around midnight after one of the random kisses got little wildy I got her on my lap bestridden and then the real shit started. We quickly took off each other's clothes (said I was way faster than the avarage with the bra Razz ) and landed on the bed. Then close her 3 times.


    Online Dating Girls title=



    Tags: get a girl in bed  get a girl to like you  ways to get a girl back  i can t get a girl  get a girl friend  free how to pick up women  how to get a girl back  american woman dating  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll