• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Attract Girls Using Isolation Technique


    How To Attract Girls Using Isolation Technique

    So this has happened to me before and I found the cure. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. I wear Brooks Brother's blazer. I have piercings and grow facial hair and have a tattoe. My girlfriend was away on a trip and I was bored. I decided to go to a club to have a drink and dance. There was a lot of hot girls and for some reason, little guys. There was this one cute girl sitting by herself in the VIP area with a chair blocking the entrance to prevent anyone from coming thru. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. Freedom voice in my head said 'This just proves your ultimate limitation is your fear! You can do this'. I said: Hi, you looked so beautiful over here I had to come up and say hello. Overall it was a little cold, little sarcastic and standoff-ish. I try Isolation Technique - she pecked at it as a kitten. I sit in front of her with a smile. After I thought 'man my touch escalation techniques and advanced calibration are so tight'. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    I was already holding her by the waist. I was DLVing out the ass by being a really sloppy drunk piece of shit. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. Suddenly she stopped my hand and mentioned she had a boyfriend. I took her to the arm and we spent ages kissing each other up. Her body was so warm and slippery, it was so much fun. Then we head to her place and she asks 'How do you like the top or bottom?'. Can you imagine what happened next?


    How To Get A Girl To Like title=



    Tags: who to get a girl  get me a girl  how can i get a girl  pick up woman  best place to pick up women  beautiful woman  how to get a girl horny  how can i get a girl  bobby bodenhamer  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll