• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    My Pick Up Female Using Jealousy Tactics


    My Pick Up Female Using Jealousy Tactics

    I go out a lot and get laid on a regular basis. This is a little succes story of mine... This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. As far as my current style, it's old jeans, with old band t-shirts, plad short sleve overshirts, and hoodies. Later me and my friend were at the bar. There were a lot of girls, but few of them was hot. I spotted girl sitting in the crowd. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    She had straight black hair and big ol' eyes, and this face that had a really great combination of innocent/cuteness with a total dirty naughty girl vibe. I think: 'I'm interested in this girl! I said to her: I love your style. You've got a great look - you must be very creative. I felt great, giving her a confidence boost. One method that seems jealousy tactics to help me prepare relax her. I getting into more sexual state, sitting closer to her, triangular gazing, etc. Quite in general we mostly talk about dating, sex, male-female relations. She is very smart and knows a lot about this subject. As much as I do. Interestingly she is extremely familiar with all the pickup literature, dating dynamics etc. I find that hilarious. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    I eventually had my hand down the back of her skirt. She would let it go until it reached her crotch then she would shoo it away. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. Suddenly she stopped my hand and mentioned she had a boyfriend. I said: I have to be honest with you. What's totally unique about this situation is that 99% of the girls I meet I can never just hang out with and chill and have great conversation and chemistry like you and I are having. Feel this comfortable with someone the physical part of it too is on an equal level.'. She agree with me. Rest of the night, we spent in her house, there I was close her.


    The Best Pick Up Lines To Get Girls title=



    Tags: how to find a woman  how to get a girl frind  get up girl  ways to get a girl back  how to get a girl horny  how to pick up women  how do you pick up women  sweetest pick up lines  christian speed dating nyc  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll