• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Find A Woman Using Dork Slang Routines


    How To Find A Woman Using Dork Slang Routines

    Now that I'm 29 and have slept with about 22 girls. Here's one of my lay reports. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. This time I was great: My hair had been styled and I had shaved off my scraggy hobo beard. I stumble into the bar and sit at a table I liked this place, many of the girls were hot and without the guys. One girl passed near and accidentally touched me with his elbow. She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    It wasn't in a bitchy way though; it was more of a powerful feminine elegant way. I think: I must to try, I don't really care what happens here, I'm just killing time... I went and sat next to her and said 'You look lonely. My friends busy with a girl so I thought I'd join you.' She's surprised but flattered. She says something about getting caught and I put my finger to her lips and then kiss her. I advise dork slang routines. It is great! I use it and it helps me. I got lots of kino. We keep talking, but all the meanwhile I'm grazing my fingers up and down the small of her back and around her hips. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    I was still rampantly flirting with her . I say 'kiss my arm then' and she's not sold on the idea. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. She said: 'Mmm You're a great guy and I like you, but I know too little about you....but....what if you're a serial killer or something... I told her about how she will missing out. 2 minutes later she's said: 'I'm all yours...'. Pretty big turn around for someone being so rejecting me minutes before. This night me and the angel were sleeping together.


    Online Dating Advice title=



    Tags: mypickup talk  girl boyfriend destroying  cute baby close  talk attraction technique  best pick saying  impress mystery  cool game  cute using saying  body language lie  david deangelo advanced  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll