• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Up A Cool Chick Using Dual Reality Dhv Method


    How To Pick Up A Cool Chick Using Dual Reality DHV Method

    This was pretty much my first fully successful attempt after a long break in the pickup. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. I usually only go for girls that have something special. I love rap style, I wore my best shirt, shorts and sneakers, a red bandanna. I went to the bar and stood next to an 8 drinking alone. The location was very suitable for a pickup, there was a dance floor and sofas, and lots of booze. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. She was a 6 maybe 6.5 tops.

    She had straight black hair and big ol' eyes, and this face that had a really great combination of innocent/cuteness with a total dirty naughty girl vibe. I caught her because I was pretending to be asleep but I'd open my eyes and catch her. I playfully open her - 'Hi, I wanted to marry you and live in a house with a white picket fence and 2.5 kids'. She giggled and agreed.. I opened her with some playful facial gestures I use Dual reality DHV method. The result was great!. She listened to me very carefully and looked interested! I tapping her on the shoulder. I still used this to my advantage by looking at her sideways with a cheeky grin, and every time she looked back I'd look away. She was smiling. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    I nuzzled and licked her neck, and put my hands on her ass. We kept talking, and every now and then I would run my hand up her leg. She was acting super sexual with kino. Suddenly, she gave me some bullshit about how she's not emotionally capable of the pressures of being a girlfriend or anything at the moment. I think this actually took a bit of pressure off the sex that would follow and made her a lot more relaxed. The night turned out better than I had expected to say the least. I close her.


    White Man Dating Black Woman title=



    Tags: pua pick up  pick up women in  beautiful woman  hot to get a girl  how to get a girl hot  beautiful women quotes  poems to get a girl  best way to get a girl  pickup masters  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll