• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Impress A Cute Lady Using Magnet With The Wrong Polar Method


    Impress A Cute Lady Using Magnet With The Wrong Polar Method

    I am now single again, so I shall post this lay report here. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. I usually only go for girls that have something special. I wear my hair in longish spikes, and have a loop earing on each side, a goatee, and a labret piercing (lip). I went to this bellydancing club like every other night for like 3 weeks There was a lot of hot girls and for some reason, little guys. One girl passed near and accidentally touched me with his elbow. She was not too special.

    Her long black hair all messy. I think: I'm just gonna stay here and talk to these girl sitting here. I began chatting to her and was introduce myself. I felt great, giving her a confidence boost. After I applied Magnet with the wrong polar Method, it can be taken with bare hands. I talking and touching her lower back maintaining great eye contact. I touch her hair for immediate kino. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    I playing with her panty line. I put my hand between her legs and she squeezed her legs tight. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. She said 'No! Not here!'. While she said this I put my mouth millimeters from her mouth as if I am going to kiss her. When she feels the sexual tension she starts laughing and I say, 'Under no circumstances are you allowed to touch me!' This kind of gaming goes on for a while. We relax and then we go to her place to smoke a joint. I close her this night and it was crazy and wonderful night.


    Lines To Get A Girl Back title=



    Tags: get a girl tonight  free how to pick up women  pick up ladies  pick up ladies  pick up clubs  pick up lines  pick up woman  women pick up  ways to get a girl  internal communication skills  nj speed dating  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll