• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Approach Cool Chick Using Night Game Techniques


    How To Approach Cool Chick Using Night Game Techniques

    So this has happened to me before and I found the cure. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. I wear my hair in longish spikes, and have a loop earing on each side, a goatee, and a labret piercing (lip). I stumble into the bar and sit at a table There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. I see some delicious tanned legs on the other side. Not the most beautiful girl out there (though I've kind of stopped this rating thing would be around HB6.5), but she's really fun and intelligent.

    Perfect tanned skin, athletic body and nice juicy tits, and short shorts and a tight top to show off her assets. Freedom voice in my head said 'This just proves your ultimate limitation is your fear! You can do this'. I say to her: Hey gorgeous why are you here alone? I opened her with some playful facial gestures At one point I used Night Game techniques and it helped. I went to the toilet and back to her. I then play a game with her. I tell her that under no circumstances is she to touch me. I keep talking to her. We are just talking about every day stuff. NOTE: we are not talking about sex or anything that is actually going on at the moment. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    I rubbing her back, the slowly rubbing her back beneath her shirt. I looking into her eyes with full sexual intent. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. I spent most of the time sitting on a couch next to girl but not saying much. Boom, I stop instantly and say: 'We should not have to do it, im not this kinda guy. But when we started, we have to continue...' She said: 'Yes you are right'. After having some drinks (collectively finishing a bottle of Bombay Sapphire) and a lot of fun, I suggested to go to my home. There I was close her twice.


    How To Get Skinny Fast For Girls title=



    Tags: pick pretty table  impress women ankle  pickup chicks using  ways push  flirt baby wealthy  cool backpacker  how girl techniques  how meet  attract using routines  mirroring body language  body language in communication  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll