• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    My Pick Up Chick Using Body Language Techniques


    My Pick Up Chick Using Body Language Techniques

    I was only 23 years old, but I've tried a lot of girls in my life (12 at all). Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. Today I wear darker colored v-neck, like a charcoal, light wash slim fits, a pair of classic black/white chuck taylors and a nice summer jacket. I went to the bar and stood next to an 8 drinking alone. This place look more like restaurant. Hot girl dancing and sometimes her eyes stopped on me. She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    Tall.. fit.. Raven hair.. nice olive skin.. obviously atleast part italian by her facial features.. I just said to myself 'I just want this girl and I will get it'. I went to her: 'You're really horny aren't you. Blah-Blah'. Overall it was a little cold, little sarcastic and standoff-ish. Body Language Techniques helped me put her into a small trance. Now this whole area of knowing when a girl is REALLY resisting and when its just part of a game to her is a VERY fine line. The conversation was filled with sexual tension. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    I groping her ass, and eventually up her shirt. I'm standing next to her giving her a hellfire eyes burn. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. She said she not a big fan of public make-outs either so we were bonded together in our refusal to kiss for the crowd. She grinned a massive smile and pecked me on the cheek. The night turned out better than I had expected to say the least. I close her.


    How To Meet Women title=



    Tags: pick up girls  how to get a girl wet  beautiful women  poem to get a girl back  pick up clubs  how to get a girl  pick up lines  how to get a girl hot  dating for divorced men  verbal communication body language  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll