• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Talk To Amazing Lady Using Tripod Method


    Talk To Amazing Lady Using Tripod Method

    So this has happened to me before and I found the cure. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I sas all black and looked stylish, I was like ganster. A few friends and I were pre-gaming with 80 proof liquor and walk into the bar. Sexy girls dancing on the dance floor, but they were with the guys. I was stunned by the HB, who looked at me from the other end of the hall. She looked so fucking hot.

    Her long black hair all messy. I just said to myself 'I just want this girl and I will get it'. I'm say 'Hi, You can trust me, I'm a professional makeup artist. If you want I'm giving you a makeover'. She blushes and then starts trying to tell some unrelated story, her voice going higher and higher and her leaving lots of half finished sentences. 'so i was at....um..my univeresity...and there was a girl...no wait a guy...wait what am i saying? oh um...uhhh.....'. I try to use Tripod method. This helps as usual. She giggled and smiled. After 5 minutes she was obviously looking for my approval. Fishing for compliments. I kept trying to leave silence/space to get her to invest. She was smiling, the silent tension was building. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    I was already holding her by the waist. After a few minutes I realized that she tasted exactly like mango... She was acting super sexual with kino. She said: 'Mmm You're a great guy and I like you, but I know too little about you....but....what if you're a serial killer or something... As we were talking I pulled her in close and kissed her neck. I was very relaxed and my vibe was like she was already my lover. later we go to her home, put some quiet music, had only her lava lamp on for light, and had some drinks. Then I close her on crotch.


    Indian Women Dating title=



    Tags: how can i get a girl  learn to pick up women  quotes to get a girl  get me a girl  hot to get a girl  how to get a girl wet  beautiful women quotes  melvin powers  female orgaism  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll