• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Attract Sweet Baby Using Dealing Shit Tests


    How To Attract Sweet Baby Using Dealing Shit Tests

    I was only 23 years old, but I've tried a lot of girls in my life (12 at all). Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! I don't think I was particularly alpha but I did speak to a lot of sets. I love rap style, I wore my best shirt, shorts and sneakers, a red bandanna. I went to an upscale massage/salon place There were some seats available. I saw very hot baby sit next to me. Not the most beautiful girl out there (though I've kind of stopped this rating thing would be around HB6.5), but she's really fun and intelligent.

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. I thought 'WOW she's hot!'. I walked up to her and I threw a opener, something about buying a birthday present blah-blah-blah. She says 'you're weird'. And I say 'thank you' with a grin. She become a little nervous, when I applied Dealing Shit Tests, but then relaxed. I got lots of kino. Quite in general we mostly talk about dating, sex, male-female relations. She is very smart and knows a lot about this subject. As much as I do. Interestingly she is extremely familiar with all the pickup literature, dating dynamics etc. I find that hilarious. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    I playing with her panty line. She would let it go until it reached her crotch then she would shoo it away. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. I think she said this not because she doesn't want to be kissed, not because she doesn't know we will have sex, but because she wants to be seduced properly. Respect to that. So I ignore this words. She inviting me to her house because her mom was away. As soon as we got there she took a shower and came out wearing nothing but a T-shirt.... you guys can imagine what happened next:).


    Get Me A Girl title=



    Tags: get a girl online  how to get a girl  get a girl in bed  way to get a girl  how pick up women  get girl  hot to get a girl  place to pick up women  to get a girl  italy nonverbal communication  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll