• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Get A Amazing Women Using Social Dynamics Techniques


    Get A Amazing Women Using Social Dynamics Techniques

    I'm currently in a supposedly exclusive LTR, and apparently I'm a goddamn good-for-nothing cheater. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. Today I wear darker colored v-neck, like a charcoal, light wash slim fits, a pair of classic black/white chuck taylors and a nice summer jacket. I joined two of my male friends and we go clubbing. This place look more like restaurant. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. She was not too special.

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. I thought 'There's nothing stopping me talking to her but my own fear!'. I used the simple 'Excuse me, sorry but do you know does a good coffee here? I really want to drink.'. She giggled and offered to sit down next to her. Not sure how to deal with that exactly. At this time I have successfully used Social dynamics techniques. I moved the chair so that i can sit beside her so that i can talk more comfortable. She laughed and was cool about it all. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    Soon we were kissing and after that, doing some foreplay. She had a very distinctive and familiar taste but I couldn't immediately place it... Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. Suddenly, she gave me some bullshit about how she's not emotionally capable of the pressures of being a girlfriend or anything at the moment. I just ignore this and start to test how compliant she is to kino and close physical proximity by simply hugging her, standing close, touching her arms, etc. She is very receptive. Excellent. We got to my place, went inside and I slowly undressed her. She had a killer body so I took my time slowly unwrapping her. Then I close her.


    How To Get Girls Like You title=



    Tags: cool qualification method  cute frame  talk lady backpacker  how baby sit  cute duckie technique  how find breaker  hot rubbing  how isolation  how kiss techniques  bob cassidy  non verbal communication example  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll