• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Best Way To Pick Up Girl Using The Cube Routine


    Best Way To Pick Up Girl Using The Cube Routine

    This was pretty much my first fully successful attempt after a long break in the pickup. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. I wear long sleeve black/white shirt and aces short sleeve white v necks. I went to the bar and ordered my drinks at the bar and had my drink and light up my cigarrete. There were some seats available. I see some delicious tanned legs on the other side. She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. I think: I'm just gonna stay here and talk to these girl sitting here. I say to her: Hey gorgeous why are you here alone? I had finished playing and and moved very close to her, felt her breath. At one point I used the cube routine and it helped. I was still trying to flirt and build rapport. I then play a game with her. I tell her that under no circumstances is she to touch me. I keep talking to her. We are just talking about every day stuff. NOTE: we are not talking about sex or anything that is actually going on at the moment. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    I think that really increased her sexual comfort toward me. I looking into her eyes with full sexual intent. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. I spent most of the time sitting on a couch next to girl but not saying much. Then I decided to use my main weapon, I told her: 'You got me, secretly im the worlds greatest pick up artist and i go around the world teaching men how to get women into bed.( I then go into detail about it and talk about it with her for a few minutes, its all recorded if anyone wants to hear it). We got to my place, went inside and I slowly undressed her. She had a killer body so I took my time slowly unwrapping her. Then I close her.


    Sweet Pickup Lines title=



    Tags: kiss women  baby talk  pick dynamics techniques  how pocket dial  how using fluff  how cool box  baby sit routine  how using boyfriend  attract qualification  twenty six  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll