• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Get A Pretty Baby Using Amog Routine


    How To Get A Pretty Baby Using AMOG Routine

    I'm currently in a supposedly exclusive LTR, and apparently I'm a goddamn good-for-nothing cheater. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. I don't think I was particularly alpha but I did speak to a lot of sets. I went out in completely pink, and it look great! One Saturday night, I decided that I wanted a drink. This place look more like restaurant. One HB sitting at a nearby table and looked directly at me. She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    She seems really confident and direct. I thought 'There's nothing stopping me talking to her but my own fear!'. My first words was: 'I can to help you uncover your inner goddess...'. 'Oooooooo' she said...'that was...wow.. goddess...'. She was very turned on by my choice of words. I opened her with some playful facial gestures I try to use AMOG routine. This helps as usual. She giggled and smiled. At times I would just make and keep eye contact with her without saying anything. The tension kept building. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    I also did a lot of other kino escalations that I won't describe here for the sake of brevity. I put my hand on her neck, and her pulse was through the roof. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. Suddenly she stopped my hand and mentioned she had a boyfriend. As we were talking I pulled her in close and kissed her neck. I was very relaxed and my vibe was like she was already my lover. This night me and the angel were sleeping together.


    Ways To Get A Girl title=



    Tags: pick up openers  get a girl  best place to pick up women  nlp pick up  get a girl  pick up women online  best place to pick up women  how do u get a girl  jordan harbinger  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll