• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Cute Chick Up Using The Cube Routine


    How To Pick Cute Chick Up Using The Cube Routine

    Though i had a crasy night with closing i had good field report. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. I don't think I was particularly alpha but I did speak to a lot of sets. Usually I dress like a club party-goer, but today I decided to use a more classic style. I went to club and i've noticed that there's only few people There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. Hot girl dancing and sometimes her eyes stopped on me. Not the most beautiful girl out there (though I've kind of stopped this rating thing would be around HB6.5), but she's really fun and intelligent.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. I told myself 'today, I am going to go to the city and either get a daytime kiss or f..k this girl'. I began chatting to her and was introduce myself. It would be practically impossible to get a word in edgewise with this blabbering girl. After I applied the cube routine, it can be taken with bare hands. I got lots of kino. I touch her hair for immediate kino. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    She reciprocated physical interest to my kino. I put my hand between her legs and she squeezed her legs tight. She was acting super sexual with kino. We get all hot and heavy and next thing you know im sucking her tits. She asks me to stop. I told her about how she will missing out. 2 minutes later she's said: 'I'm all yours...'. Pretty big turn around for someone being so rejecting me minutes before. Later we go to motel. At around midnight after one of the random kisses got little wildy I got her on my lap bestridden and then the real shit started. We quickly took off each other's clothes (said I was way faster than the avarage with the bra Razz ) and landed on the bed. Then close her 3 times.


    How To Get To Know A Girl You Like title=



    Tags: chick using patterns  cool cute technique  beautiful dork  baby using sit  fine using method  women negative attraction  mypickup magnet method  pick female crack  pua braddock  jim rohn  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll