• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Up Cute Girl Using Million Dollar Routine


    How To Pick Up Cute Girl Using Million Dollar Routine

    I post this here because I've been busy with my studies and other activites. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. As far as my current style, it's old jeans, with old band t-shirts, plad short sleve overshirts, and hoodies. I went to the bar, buy a drink, the music was too loud. This place look more like restaurant. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. She was amazing I can't lie.

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. I told myself 'today, I am going to go to the city and either get a daytime kiss or f..k this girl'. I basically told her it was getting boring and I wanted to do somethin. She said: 'Well, you can try' with smile. I noticed one of her psychological trait: She likes to disqualify herself. She will tend to disqualify herself a lot of times. At this time I have successfully used Million dollar routine. I tapping her on the shoulder. I take her hand and caress it and twirl her around so im locked against the wall pretty smooth, we makeout, i take her hand an say 'sko!'. I was so glad to have field experience and calibration.

    I asked her how hard she was having to control herself now. She laughed again and said, 'but I'm enjoying it'. It feels really good, so much sexual tension. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. We get all hot and heavy and next thing you know im sucking her tits. She asks me to stop. I think this actually took a bit of pressure off the sex that would follow and made her a lot more relaxed. We get to her house, and drop off her groceries and clothers. Rest of the night was perfect. I close her many times.


    Things To Do To Get A Girl To Like You title=



    Tags: best pick up women  pick up mystery  lines to get a girl  poems to get a girl  get a girl tonight  how to get a girl off  how to get a girl back  pick up clubs  self hypnosis does it work  lame pick up lines  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll