• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Up A Beautiful Lady Using Tripod Method


    How To Pick Up A Beautiful Lady Using Tripod Method

    Hi guys, I think you would be interested to hear the man who seduced more than 15 hot girls. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. Given my recent makeover, I looked great. I went to an upscale massage/salon place The location was very suitable for a pickup, there was a dance floor and sofas, and lots of booze. There was a chick who kept looking at the top button of my shirt and at my crotch. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    Her long black hair all messy. I think: I'm just gonna stay here and talk to these girl sitting here. I just said to her: 'I'm a pretty popular guy, but today I am willing to exchange my popularity to one your kiss'. She laughed. I noticed one of her psychological trait: She likes to disqualify herself. She will tend to disqualify herself a lot of times. Tripod method helped me put her into a small trance. I grab her hand and walk like I'm already her lover. She was clearly trying to kiss me by moving closer, looking at my lips, and trailing her sentences off. I bought her and myself hot boba drinks less than $6.

    She reciprocated physical interest to my kino. I knew she was into me but I had to let her know she was getting laid so she would relax and flow with it. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. I said: 'Of course you're going to feel like that, you're trying new things and exploring yourself'. She giggled and agreed.. After we got to our mates house (we were all staying there) i just got into her bed claiming all the rest were taken.


    How To Get A Girl To Have Sex With You title=



    Tags: how to get a girl back  pick up clubs  best ways to get a girl  pick up lines  beatiful women  how do you get a girl  tips on how to pick up women  online dating review  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll