• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Talk To Beautiful Chick Using Naked Man Routine


    How To Talk To Beautiful Chick Using Naked Man Routine

    I am want to write a totally crazy story. So lets begin. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. I don't think I was particularly alpha but I did speak to a lot of sets. As far as my current style, it's old jeans, with old band t-shirts, plad short sleve overshirts, and hoodies. I went to an upscale massage/salon place There was a lot of hot girls and for some reason, little guys. One girl was sipping while looking at me. She was a 6 maybe 6.5 tops.

    Her long black hair all messy. I think: 'Go for that girl in the elegant dress over there, I'm sure you'll get it.' I whispered in her ear, 'I gotta warn you, I'm not a good boy. I'm actually a bad boy.' Overall it was a little cold, little sarcastic and standoff-ish. I use Naked man routine. The result was great!. She listened to me very carefully and looked interested! We got to crown and chilled out at the water fountain thing for a while. I still used this to my advantage by looking at her sideways with a cheeky grin, and every time she looked back I'd look away. She was smiling. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    I groping her ass, and eventually up her shirt. We kept talking, and every now and then I would run my hand up her leg. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. She said 'No! Not here!'. She grinned a massive smile and pecked me on the cheek. It was a strange new toilet close experience.


    Girls Want To Get Married title=



    Tags: get me a girl  pick up advice  pick up women guide  women to pick up  get a girl to have sex  how to get a girl wet  can i get a girl  ib pick up lines  how to gain self confidence  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll