• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Approach Amazing Women Using Birthday Routine


    How To Approach Amazing Women Using Birthday Routine

    Well I started getting laid alot around 15 cause I always had a girl friend. I got my heart broken when I was 21 so then I turned into what I call a man slut. Im 24 now and in 3 years ive slept with 20ish women. Where do I start... I don't think I was particularly alpha but I did speak to a lot of sets. I wear my best star wars shirt that fit pretty well.. I went to the bar and ordered my drinks at the bar and had my drink and light up my cigarrete. There was a bunch of girls, some of them looked at me. One girl was sipping while looking at me. She looked so fucking hot.

    Her long black hair all messy. I told myself 'today, I am going to go to the city and either get a daytime kiss or f..k this girl'. So I opened her with: Holding the number given me by front desk.. I hold it close to my chest as if it was a hand of cards in poker.. and say.. so... what number did u get.. and it was some off number.. I decide to pull the tension back a bit and tell her some lame joke story. Birthday Routine really helped me with this girl. I advise this method. It is great! I got lots of kino. I then play a game with her. I tell her that under no circumstances is she to touch me. I keep talking to her. We are just talking about every day stuff. NOTE: we are not talking about sex or anything that is actually going on at the moment. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    Later that night, we went to several clubs. I looking into her eyes with full sexual intent. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. I think one of my problems is I am a little shy. I said: 'Of course you're going to feel like that, you're trying new things and exploring yourself'. She giggled and agreed.. I drove her to my place. We started making out on my bed and the rest of the night was crazy.


    Books On How To Get Girls title=



    Tags: pick up clubs  best place to pick up women  pick up arts  how to get a girl hot  pick up woman  pick up women guide  how to find a woman  guide to pick up women  snl pua  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll