• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Mypickup Beautiful Girl Using Dhv Stories


    Mypickup Beautiful Girl Using DHV Stories

    I am now single again, so I shall post this lay report here. Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. Given my recent makeover, I looked great. Later me and my friend were at the bar. There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. Hot girl dancing and sometimes her eyes stopped on me. This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    She had straight black hair and big ol' eyes, and this face that had a really great combination of innocent/cuteness with a total dirty naughty girl vibe. The social freedom voice goes in my head 'uhhh dude, it's a free country. Go to her. You can sit where you want. And if she thinks you're a creep, deal with it. You'll never see her again. She doesn't even live in the same hemisphere as you'. I went and sat next to her and said 'You look lonely. My friends busy with a girl so I thought I'd join you.' She's surprised but flattered. I never gave too much of a response to her. I call this technique 'TV'. I ask her a stupid question and then long to hear her talk. I try DHV stories - its really work! We got to crown and chilled out at the water fountain thing for a while. We keep talking, but all the meanwhile I'm grazing my fingers up and down the small of her back and around her hips. 'You're so horny!' she gasps with faux shock. 'So are you' I respond casually, while giving her intense sex eyes.

    I told her she could sit on my lap. I say 'kiss my arm then' and she's not sold on the idea. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. Suddenly, she gave me some bullshit about how she's not emotionally capable of the pressures of being a girlfriend or anything at the moment. I say: That's cool. But why don't you just come to my home and when we're done I'll drop you to his place after?' She said: 'Yeah good idea.'. About 2 hours into it we get to her place.I close her in various positions until the morning, I will always remember this crazy night.


    How You Get A Girl To Like You title=



    Tags: how do u get a girl  picking up women  pick up arts  how do u get a girl  how to get a girl fast  get that girl  how to get a girl off  tips to get a girl  understanding women body language  widowed men and dating  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll