• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Up Hot Lady Using Magnet With The Wrong Polar Method


    Pick Up Hot Lady Using Magnet With The Wrong Polar Method

    Well I started getting laid alot around 15 cause I always had a girl friend. I got my heart broken when I was 21 so then I turned into what I call a man slut. Im 24 now and in 3 years ive slept with 20ish women. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. I've never really been a snazzy dresser by any means, but these days it's getting way better. A few friends and I were pre-gaming with 80 proof liquor and walk into the bar. There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. I noticed a girl who drank tequila at the 1st bar. She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. I think: 'Go for that girl in the elegant dress over there, I'm sure you'll get it.' I said: You look great in that dress. Her hand has just been lightly resting on my leg near my crotch for the last 3 minutes. Magnet with the wrong polar Method work fine when I try it. I whispering to her ears. She shakes her head while looking at the ground. I was so glad to have field experience and calibration.

    I eventually had my hand down the back of her skirt. She said: You're a creep.. My answer: Yeah. If women keep rewarding me for being creepy, I don't have much incentive to change. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. I spent most of the time sitting on a couch next to girl but not saying much. I think this actually took a bit of pressure off the sex that would follow and made her a lot more relaxed. It just happened that we ended up together on a bed in her home.


    Girls Get Rapped title=



    Tags: pick up clubs  mystery pick up  get yo girl  who to get a girl  how to get a girl back  ten ways to get a girl  get a girl to like you  best places to pick up women  women dating  trust in relationships  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll