• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Up A Female Using Dork Slang Routines


    How To Pick Up A Female Using Dork Slang Routines

    Im not good looking or that im not a smooth talker its just i think im too picky. Where do I start... If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. I'm pretty short (5'3) but I wear a good ol pair of Chuck tailors. I also have a worn Pair of leather Elevator shoes that make me 5'6. I stumble into the bar and sit at a table There was a bunch of girls, some of them looked at me. I saw very hot baby sit next to me. Not the most beautiful girl out there (though I've kind of stopped this rating thing would be around HB6.5), but she's really fun and intelligent.

    She had a slim body and looked attractive. As I came closer I could see she was a little older, but still very attractive. She had jet black short hair, wore glasses and had a very pretty face. Seems She was 25-27, but could easily pass for 22. Freedom voice in my head said 'This just proves your ultimate limitation is your fear! You can do this'. So I opened her with: Holding the number given me by front desk.. I hold it close to my chest as if it was a hand of cards in poker.. and say.. so... what number did u get.. and it was some off number.. I was asking a few boring questions. I think this was important to build comfort. dork slang routines work fine when I try it. She was being a bit cold to me and kept leaving to talk to other people. I then play a game with her. I tell her that under no circumstances is she to touch me. I keep talking to her. We are just talking about every day stuff. NOTE: we are not talking about sex or anything that is actually going on at the moment. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    I kind of rolled with that and used that to pump the sexual tension. I looking into her eyes with full sexual intent. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. We get all hot and heavy and next thing you know im sucking her tits. She asks me to stop. Then I decided to use my main weapon, I told her: 'You got me, secretly im the worlds greatest pick up artist and i go around the world teaching men how to get women into bed.( I then go into detail about it and talk about it with her for a few minutes, its all recorded if anyone wants to hear it). I drove her to my place. We started making out on my bed and the rest of the night was crazy.


    Black Man Dating White Woman title=



    Tags: how do you get a girl  pick up artist  beautiful women  how pick up women  get up girl  how to get a girl frind  place to pick up women  quotes to get a girl  body language at workplace  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll