• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Talk To Fine Baby Using Freeze Outs


    Talk To Fine Baby Using Freeze Outs

    I am 24 years and I was more than 30 women, but always learn something new. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. I wear my best star wars shirt that fit pretty well.. I headed to the this club alone. This place look more like restaurant. One girl passed near and accidentally touched me with his elbow. This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    She had a slim body and looked attractive. As I came closer I could see she was a little older, but still very attractive. She had jet black short hair, wore glasses and had a very pretty face. Seems She was 25-27, but could easily pass for 22. I caught her because I was pretending to be asleep but I'd open my eyes and catch her. I approached her and said 'Hey, its great day. I just try to pick you up now.'.I introduced myself. She responded warmly to this, laughed, and introduced herself. She blushes and then starts trying to tell some unrelated story, her voice going higher and higher and her leaving lots of half finished sentences. 'so i was at....um..my univeresity...and there was a girl...no wait a guy...wait what am i saying? oh um...uhhh.....'. She blushed a bit when I was using freeze outs, but after this communication has become warmer. I got lots of kino. We keep talking, but all the meanwhile I'm grazing my fingers up and down the small of her back and around her hips. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    Later that night, we went to several clubs. I say 'kiss my arm then' and she's not sold on the idea. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. She said: 'Mmm You're a great guy and I like you, but I know too little about you....but....what if you're a serial killer or something... I told her about how she will missing out. 2 minutes later she's said: 'I'm all yours...'. Pretty big turn around for someone being so rejecting me minutes before. Later we go to motel. At around midnight after one of the random kisses got little wildy I got her on my lap bestridden and then the real shit started. We quickly took off each other's clothes (said I was way faster than the avarage with the bra Razz ) and landed on the bed. Then close her 3 times.


    How To Get A Girls Attention title=



    Tags: pick up mystery  ten ways to get a girl  to get a girl  to get a girl  who to get a girl  get a girl friend  poems to get a girl  get a girl for sex  lame pickup lines for guys  online dating in sa  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll