• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Ways To Pick Up Amazing Baby Using Favorite Liquor Routine


    Ways To Pick Up Amazing Baby Using Favorite Liquor Routine

    I have one very strict no-virgin policy because they can get clingy. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. I've never really been a snazzy dresser by any means, but these days it's getting way better. My girlfriend was away on a trip and I was bored. I decided to go to a club to have a drink and dance. I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. One girl was sipping while looking at me. She was a 6 maybe 6.5 tops.

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. I thought 'WOW she's hot!'. I just introduced myself. She wasn't showing any kind of intent non-verbally either, her voice was still social and polite, so it came as a huge shock. I advise Favorite liquor routine. It is great! I use it and it helps me. I ranted about the double standard women face when they have sex and how I like sexually adventurous girls. I kept trying to leave silence/space to get her to invest. She was smiling, the silent tension was building. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    She reciprocated physical interest to my kino. After a few minutes I realized that she tasted exactly like mango... I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. She said 'No! Not here!'. I took her to the arm and we spent ages kissing each other up. Her body was so warm and slippery, it was so much fun. We relax and then we go to her place to smoke a joint. I close her this night and it was crazy and wonderful night.


    Girl Get Wet title=



    Tags: get it girl  pick up ladies  best place to pick up women  beautiful women  pick up clubs  beuatiful women  get a girl tonight  get any girl  pick up lines  autism verbal communication  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll