• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Ways To Pick Up Beautiful Chick Using Natural Game


    Ways To Pick Up Beautiful Chick Using Natural Game

    Hi guys, I think you would be interested to hear the man who seduced more than 15 hot girls. I want to share this story... I don't think I was particularly alpha but I did speak to a lot of sets. I wear my best star wars shirt that fit pretty well.. I went to the bar and stood next to an 8 drinking alone. There was a bunch of girls, some of them looked at me. Hot girl dancing and sometimes her eyes stopped on me. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. I think: Go to her. Are you the kind of guy that deserves hot girls? I went and sat next to her and said 'You look lonely. My friends busy with a girl so I thought I'd join you.' She's surprised but flattered. I noticed one of her psychological trait: She likes to disqualify herself. She will tend to disqualify herself a lot of times. She blushed a bit when I was using natural game, but after this communication has become warmer. I grabbing her by the arm. We keep talking, but all the meanwhile I'm grazing my fingers up and down the small of her back and around her hips. 'You're so horny!' she gasps with faux shock. 'So are you' I respond casually, while giving her intense sex eyes.

    I think that really increased her sexual comfort toward me. I say 'kiss my arm then' and she's not sold on the idea. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. I said something rude and she said 'don't talk to me...' (she sounded serious) and I said 'the last time someone said that to me we were fucking in the toilet 2 mins later. I took her to the arm and we spent ages kissing each other up. Her body was so warm and slippery, it was so much fun. Again I just want to be super clear that 99% of the time a girls resistance is not legitimate. I realized it the next morning, when we lay in bed after a crazy night, when I close her.


    How To Get A Girl To Fancy You title=



    Tags: how get a girl  can t get a girl  learn how to pick up women  pick up society  how do u get a girl  tips to get a girl  pick up arts  ways to get a girl back  definition of communication skills  relationship counsellor  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll