• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    My Pick Up Pretty Lady Using Table Waiting Game


    My Pick Up Pretty Lady Using Table Waiting Game

    Before, I was a novice and asked many questions, now I can share my experiences. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. I dressed very stylishly, they can not resist. My girlfriend was away on a trip and I was bored. I decided to go to a club to have a drink and dance. I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    Tall.. fit.. Raven hair.. nice olive skin.. obviously atleast part italian by her facial features.. I said to myself: Shit that's one hot babe, i should go talk to her! I sat down next to girl and open her with: 'How long have you been sitting here without me.' She said she was married. I said, what a coincidence, I am also married. Let's have a couple of cocktails. She said she does not mind. I felt great, giving her a confidence boost. I was able to apply Table waiting game and it worked. I tapping her on the shoulder. After I thought 'man my touch escalation techniques and advanced calibration are so tight'. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    I pushed her against the wall the she kissed me passionately. I was DLVing out the ass by being a really sloppy drunk piece of shit. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. The girl I was told me she was married. I ignore this and buried my face in her cleavage and she moaned. Her skin was so soft and warm and it felt great. Rest of the night, we spent in her house, there I was close her.


    Get A Girl Back title=



    Tags: amazing using tree  mypickup using waiting  cute attraction  talk night game  pick hot amog  how using girl  lady easy  pick using negs  pretty baby boyfriend  tyler durden rsd  best online dating websites  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll