• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Get A Beautiful Baby Using Night Game Techniques


    How To Get A Beautiful Baby Using Night Game Techniques

    Hi guys, I think you would be interested to hear the man who seduced more than 15 hot girls. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. As far as my current style, it's old jeans, with old band t-shirts, plad short sleve overshirts, and hoodies. I went to the bar, buy a drink, the music was too loud. There were a lot of girls, but few of them was hot. I was stunned by the HB, who looked at me from the other end of the hall. She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    Her long black hair all messy. I think: Go to her. Are you the kind of guy that deserves hot girls? I said to girl: You look interesting, I'd like to get to know you. I was asking a few boring questions. I think this was important to build comfort. I use Night Game techniques. The result was great!. She listened to me very carefully and looked interested! Eventually she started talking to me again. She is very experienced with guys and talks a lot about the terrible dates she's been on. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    I rubbing her back, the slowly rubbing her back beneath her shirt. She happily obliged, and proceeded to sit on my lap. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. She said 'No! Not here!'. I start kissing her ear and neck. She starts moaning and going crazy and soon she was ready to go out. It just happened that we ended up together on a bed in her home.


    On Line Dating title=



    Tags: pick up artists  get a girl  women to pick up  pick up training  pick up society  get a girl to love you  get a girl to like me  best places to pick up women  catch lines to get a girl  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll