• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Cool Lady Up Using Backpacker Routine


    How To Pick Cool Lady Up Using Backpacker Routine

    I spent most weekends doing sports and never got into the party scene. I want to share this story... If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. I went out in completely pink, and it look great! I stumble into the bar and sit at a table There was a 5 girls sets across the room. And then I saw this HB in three steps from me! She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    Tall.. fit.. Raven hair.. nice olive skin.. obviously atleast part italian by her facial features.. I think: 'I'm interested in this girl! I use 'We should get married!' opener. Shes showing signs that she doesnt want us to be together at first. I try to use Backpacker Routine. This helps as usual. She giggled and smiled. I follow some of gamblers style on his stealth seduction. She said: 'I'm the ultimate sexual fantasy'. She would later prove this correct. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    I also did a lot of other kino escalations that I won't describe here for the sake of brevity. I whispered in her ear oh sweet, that means you have to enjoy of life. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. The girl I was told me she was married. I told her about how she will missing out. 2 minutes later she's said: 'I'm all yours...'. Pretty big turn around for someone being so rejecting me minutes before. About 2 hours into it we get to her place.I close her in various positions until the morning, I will always remember this crazy night.


    Get The Girl title=



    Tags: way pick liquor  amazing girl method  how using lap  cute baby 111  best using  how qualification method  how control  talk female broken  how flashbacks  improve verbal communication skills  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll