• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Kiss A Girl Using Psychic Bouncer Routine


    How To Kiss A Girl Using Psychic Bouncer Routine

    Before, I was a novice and asked many questions, now I can share my experiences. Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. I wear long sleeve black/white shirt and aces short sleeve white v necks. A few friends and I were pre-gaming with 80 proof liquor and walk into the bar. This place look more like restaurant. I saw very hot baby sit next to me. Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    She seems really confident and direct. I just said to myself 'I just want this girl and I will get it'. I said to her: I love your style. You've got a great look - you must be very creative. I noticed one of her psychological trait: She likes to disqualify herself. She will tend to disqualify herself a lot of times. I try Psychic Bouncer Routine - she pecked at it as a kitten. I ranted about the double standard women face when they have sex and how I like sexually adventurous girls. Quite in general we mostly talk about dating, sex, male-female relations. She is very smart and knows a lot about this subject. As much as I do. Interestingly she is extremely familiar with all the pickup literature, dating dynamics etc. I find that hilarious. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    I was already holding her by the waist. She would let it go until it reached her crotch then she would shoo it away. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. I said something rude and she said 'don't talk to me...' (she sounded serious) and I said 'the last time someone said that to me we were fucking in the toilet 2 mins later. I took her to the arm and we spent ages kissing each other up. Her body was so warm and slippery, it was so much fun. We have a great night in my bed.


    How To Get A Girl To Fuck You title=



    Tags: how do you get a girl  pick up society  how do i get a girl  guide to pick up women  pick up society  how to get a girl frind  get a girl to kiss you  us online dating  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll