• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Get A Chicks Using Band Slam Class Method


    Get A Chicks Using Band Slam Class Method

    I'm not very experienced pickup artist, but I know some tricks. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. I don't think I was particularly alpha but I did speak to a lot of sets. As far as my current style, it's old jeans, with old band t-shirts, plad short sleve overshirts, and hoodies. I went to the bar and stood next to an 8 drinking alone. I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. I see some delicious tanned legs on the other side. She looked so fucking hot.

    She had a slim body and looked attractive. As I came closer I could see she was a little older, but still very attractive. She had jet black short hair, wore glasses and had a very pretty face. Seems She was 25-27, but could easily pass for 22. I thought 'There's nothing stopping me talking to her but my own fear!'. I open her 'Hey...do you know if they have any Sage Francis here?' She looks at me like I'm retarded. 'Who?' 'He's an underground rapper. I thought you'd know, you kind of have the Newbury comics look.' This makes her laugh. She wasn't showing any kind of intent non-verbally either, her voice was still social and polite, so it came as a huge shock. I try Band Slam Class Method - its really work! I getting into more sexual state, sitting closer to her, triangular gazing, etc. Sha said: I just have to go to the toilet' She left, came back. I thought, 'This is a good sign, because she could not come back from the toilet'. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    I danced with her and ran some rapid kino escalation. I'm grazing my leg up against hers really sensually, but with clear intent. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. I think one of my problems is I am a little shy. I say: That's cool. But why don't you just come to my home and when we're done I'll drop you to his place after?' She said: 'Yeah good idea.'. later we go to her home, put some quiet music, had only her lava lamp on for light, and had some drinks. Then I close her on crotch.


    Girls Getting Rap title=



    Tags: amazing naked  women negs routines  how beautiful  meet women  pick girl boyfriend  cute using breaker  women question  concert close routine  pretty girl  maurice alpheus bigelow  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll