• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Kiss A Girls Using Kiss Close Method


    How To Kiss A Girls Using Kiss Close Method

    So this has happened to me before and I found the cure. Where do I start... Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. This time I was great: My hair had been styled and I had shaved off my scraggy hobo beard. I went to the bar and stood next to an 8 drinking alone. There was a lot of hot girls and for some reason, little guys. I noticed a girl who drank tequila at the 1st bar. She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    It wasn't in a bitchy way though; it was more of a powerful feminine elegant way. I think: Go to her. Are you the kind of guy that deserves hot girls? I just said to her: 'I'm a pretty popular guy, but today I am willing to exchange my popularity to one your kiss'. She laughed. I opened her with some playful facial gestures She brightened up considerably after I used the Kiss Close Method. Really work! Her eyes lit up. She was clearly trying to kiss me by moving closer, looking at my lips, and trailing her sentences off. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    Later that night, we went to several clubs. I knew she was into me but I had to let her know she was getting laid so she would relax and flow with it. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. She said 'No! Not here!'. I just ignore this and start to test how compliant she is to kino and close physical proximity by simply hugging her, standing close, touching her arms, etc. She is very receptive. Excellent. It was a strange new toilet close experience.


    Finding A Girlfriend title=



    Tags: how to get a girl frend  nlp pick up  pick up clubs  how to get a girl hot  get a girl to love you  guide to pick up women  how to get a girl frend  batman pickup lines  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll