• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Talk To Pretty Girl Using Master Storytelling


    How To Talk To Pretty Girl Using Master Storytelling

    Hi guys, I think you would be interested to hear the man who seduced more than 15 hot girls. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. Today I wear darker colored v-neck, like a charcoal, light wash slim fits, a pair of classic black/white chuck taylors and a nice summer jacket. Later me and my friend were at the bar. There was a lot of hot girls and for some reason, little guys. And then I saw this HB in three steps from me! She was amazing I can't lie.

    She had a slim body and looked attractive. As I came closer I could see she was a little older, but still very attractive. She had jet black short hair, wore glasses and had a very pretty face. Seems She was 25-27, but could easily pass for 22. I thought 'WOW she's hot!'. I tell to her: I managed to run a few opinion openers. Not sure how to deal with that exactly. At this time I have successfully used master storytelling. I moved the chair so that i can sit beside her so that i can talk more comfortable. I take her hand and caress it and twirl her around so im locked against the wall pretty smooth, we makeout, i take her hand an say 'sko!'. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    I groping her ass, and eventually up her shirt. It feels really good, so much sexual tension. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. We get all hot and heavy and next thing you know im sucking her tits. She asks me to stop. I said: 'Of course you're going to feel like that, you're trying new things and exploring yourself'. She giggled and agreed.. It was a strange new toilet close experience.


    Black Men Dating White Woman title=



    Tags: pick up  learn to pick up women  get a girl to like me  how to get a girl  way to get a girl  beuatiful women  how to get a girl frind  how to get a girl fast  the importance of verbal communication  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll