• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Kiss A Hot Girl Using Hosts Party Routine


    Kiss A Hot Girl Using Hosts Party Routine

    Hi guys, I think you would be interested to hear the man who seduced more than 15 hot girls. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. Today I wear darker colored v-neck, like a charcoal, light wash slim fits, a pair of classic black/white chuck taylors and a nice summer jacket. I went to club and i've noticed that there's only few people There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. She was a 6 maybe 6.5 tops.

    It wasn't in a bitchy way though; it was more of a powerful feminine elegant way. Freedom voice in my head said 'This just proves your ultimate limitation is your fear! You can do this'. I use 'We should get married!' opener. Not sure how to deal with that exactly. I try Hosts Party routine - its really work! I whispering to her ears. She said: 'I'm the ultimate sexual fantasy'. She would later prove this correct. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    I pushed her against the wall the she kissed me passionately. I whispered in her ear oh sweet, that means you have to enjoy of life. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. She seems was interested but she said she was a virgin. I told her about how she will missing out. 2 minutes later she's said: 'I'm all yours...'. Pretty big turn around for someone being so rejecting me minutes before. However I was with this girl for 7 months.


    Transgender Dating title=



    Tags: ten ways to get a girl  pick up clubs  pick up society  ways to get a girl  how to get a girl frend  how to get a girl wet  way to get a girl  tips to pick up women  online dating ontario  non verbal communication training activity  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll